There is no cost to attend the symposium; however a registration form must be submitted for each attendee including those who will be presenting. General registration will close Monday, April 20th at 11:59pm. The call for abstracts will close on Saturday, April 11th at 11:59pm.
Who can present?
- Graduate students from any academic discipline represented at Iowa State University
- Current ISU graduate students receiving GMAP, AGEP, GWC, or GDAP funding
What can be presented?
- Research in the proposal/planning phase
- Current research
- Completed projects
Who can attend?
- Current ISU graduate students
- Graduate students from other campuses
- Faculty and staff
- Current ISU undergraduates
- Undergraduates from other campuses
For Iowa State University Students, Faculty, and Staff
Click here if you are going to present at the symposium. You will be required to login using your university net ID and password.
Click here if you are only attending the symposium. You will be required to login using your university net ID and password.
For Non-Iowa State Attendees
Click here if you are planning to attend the symposium and do not have an ISU net ID and password.